May 27 - 30th, Byron Bay
Caitlin and Shakira are so excited to invite you to join us on our first (hopefully of many) Women's Health Retreats at the dreamy location of Altitude 261 in the Byron Bay Hinterlands during the last weekend of May.
As this is our first, we are planning on inviting a group of 10 friends who are brave enough to join us on a weekend full of self care, yummy vegetarian food and daily meditation, yoga and pilates as led by our very own Caitlin Pender!
This all inclusive weekend costs $850 inc GST per person for:
- Three nights of luxury accommodation (Twin Share)
- Nourishing farm-to-table vegetarian meals; breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
- Daily meditation, vinyasa yoga, and pilates with Caitlin
-Workshops on a range of health and mindfulness topics such as Breathwork, Recovery and Facials
- Plenty of free time to relax, nourish, and enjoy the pool and lush surroundings
- Kick off intention setting fire ceremony
- Workbook with inspiration, journal prompts, and much more for you to capture as much as possible and take time to reflect over the weekend
- A beautiful welcome pack including goodies from local businesses
- Equipment pack with Pilates ball, resistance bands, sliders and a massage ball
Please note we will be capturing content across the weekend and will be asking all attendees to sign release forms :)
Altitude 261 is a 45 minutes drive from either Gold Coast or Bryon/Ballina airports, and is 12 minutes from Mullumbimby. Settlement Road is particularly rough in spots. A 4WD is not necessary but smaller front wheel drive cars may find it more of a challenge.
In the event that the borders close between NSW and QLD the retreat will be rescheduled. Unfortunately, for those in other states, we cannot guarantee refunds in the event the borders close between NSW and your state - in the event this happens we will do our best to find someone to fill your spot. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.